Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Web Site

My new Active Images Web Site is now up and running at http://www.activeimages.ca/.

Now you can follow my work online there, or on Facebook, or on Twitter, or on this Blog.

I feel so connected. I'm just not sure if I can afford to hire someone to keep all of these areas updated!

-----

Here are a couple of my favourite shots from last week...




Bulls' forward Matt Tipoff following through on a slapper in Wednesday's game against the Petes. Shot from the corner (through the glass) with the D700, 200mm 2.0, 1/800s, f2, ISO 1250.




This is from the High School Hockey Shootout in the second intermission of the Bulls/Petes game on Wednesday night. I'm not sure what his name is, but this guy from St. Paul's scored to help them beat Nicholson in the final and win $1,500. Shot from the ice in front of the Bulls' bench with the D700, 200mm 2.0, 1/800s, f2, ISO 1250.


-----

Brad Mangin is a fantastic sports photographer based in San Francisco and has made so many great images of some of the greatest baseball and football athletes of our time. If you are interested, take a look at some of his work at his site - http://www.manginphotography.com/

Looking at his baseball stuff makes me wish I was shooting spring training. The World baseball Classic shot on his welcome page is sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment