Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Outdoor Classic

I haven't had the chance to shoot the NHL's Outdoor Classic - and considering my youngest daughter's birthday is January 1st it probably won't happen anytime soon. But I did the next best thing this past Saturday when I went down to Syracuse, NY to shoot the Mirabito Outdoor Classic between the American Hockey League's Syracuse Crunch and Binghamton Senators.



Shelley came with me to help lug some photo gear and edit photos as we went along to post to OHL Images.

There were a bunch of former OHL players in the game so it was a nice opportunity to work on some alumni profiles and get some photos out to our teams from this special event.



We weren't sure what to expect, but thanks to some tips from fellow photog Melissa Wade, and some new warm weather gear from Mark's Work Warehouse, it turned out to be a great shoot.



I posted a story, photo gallery and video interviews with former Belleville Bulls' goaltender Kevin Lalande and former Soo Greyhounds defenceman Drew Bannister on my site at QuinteHockey.ca.

Enjoy!

1 comment: