Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do I hate my blog?

I don't know what my relationship is with this blog yet.

It's kind of like a book that I saw in the book store and bought it because it sounded interesting. For me, that book would likely be some kind of self-help book or how to learn some program in 30 days (the current program of choice is Adobe After Effects - which is awesome. Hard, but awesome).

I paid for the book. Brought it home. Leafed through it a couple of times. Probably read the intro or maybe a chapter or two. But now it just kind of sits there.

When I see it, I get the feeling that I should pick it up again. There was a reason why I bought it in the first place. It just hasn't grabbed me yet. It still might, but not yet.

That's how I feel about this blog. I've made some random posts about photo assignments that I've done recently, but nothing regular enough to do me - or anyone that happens to be reading - much good.

It's time for me to figure out what this blog means to me. Once I do, it will get a lot better. In the meantime, I'll keep up the random postings. But right now I have an After Effects book to get back to.

Video Link to some of the videos that I've been producing for the OHL Cup (with help from After Effects, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment